[Glibc-bsd-devel] strace working!!

Robert Millan zeratul2@wanadoo.es
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:58:51 +0000

Hey,

I just got strace working using Bruno's patch and a lot of evil hackery.

I've put my evil nasty patch in gluck, and strace packages in my APT
repository in khazad. Hope it helps as we don't have a fully working
GDB yet...

Clint, you asked me for strace a while ago. Does that help you sort out
the issue with semctl?

btw, this might be unrelated, but one of the build problems with strace
was that it wanted the SYS___semctl macro which is undefined for us, we
have SYS_semctl instead.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)