[Glibc-bsd-devel] ia64 donation for GNU/KFreeBSD

Robert Millan zeratul2@wanadoo.es
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:19:08 +0000

Hi Bdale!

Guillem told me that when he spoke with you about our efforts on GNU/KFreeBSD
you offered him to provide an ia64 box for the port.

That's very kind of you! Please could you tell us the estimated time for that?
We want to setup a box for our public repository and depending on this ETA we
might opt for waiting or using a cheap i386 box for now.

Thanks a lot,

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)