[Glibc-bsd-devel] Re: comments on the FreeBSD packages

Robert Millan zeratul2@wanadoo.es
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:03:05 +0000

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 02:35:15PM -0400, Nathan Hawkins wrote:

> > I see.. well, i look forward for when you can put the stuff in CVS.
>
> That should be possible now. I quit my job, so I'll have some time over
> the next couple days (or weeks), at least.

Ok. You have access to the CVS in Alioth, please put your package dirs there;
and thanks.

> > Uhm, it seems there is trouble bootstrapping:
> > [...]
> >
> > Please could you upload some binaries?
>
> Ok, these are being uploaded to people.debian.org now. Sorry about the
> excessive delay.

If you gpg-sign them and verify they work fine (I recall getting an unbootable
system after installing your packages), I can add them to the archive at
khazad.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)