[Glibc-bsd-devel] packages not available with apt-get

Robert Millan zeratul2@wanadoo.es
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 18:55:30 +0100

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 04:15:57PM +0100, Guischlouk wrote:
> Forget about my last mail
> I found who is able to modify the shlibdeps files and it is definitly
> not me.
>
> I think my mistake was to think that I could compile the package on
> my deb/linux for the freebsd. But it seems it doesn't work.
>
> So, I'll try to compile on my deb/kfreebsd with some of the packages
> from khazad.
>
> Sorry for that.

Uhm yes, you have to compile natively I'm afraid =)

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)