[Glibc-bsd-devel] packages not available with apt-get

Guischlouk guischlouk@yahoo.fr
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:15:57 +0100

Forget about my last mail
I found who is able to modify the shlibdeps files and it is definitly
not me.

I think my mistake was to think that I could compile the package on
my deb/linux for the freebsd. But it seems it doesn't work.

So, I'll try to compile on my deb/kfreebsd with some of the packages
from khazad.

Sorry for that.