exclude package list for buildd

Robert Millan rmh@debian.org
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:03:56 +0200

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 01:28:47PM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 10:08:22PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> > I'm pasting here the list of packages I have in exclude list for my buildd.
> > "weak_", in case you don't know, means the package is only tried when the
> > buildd is idle and has nothing better to do.
>
> Maybe better use Packages-arch-specific, so we can have only one
> list once we have an unified wanna-build, and then merge it with
> the dak one.

"arch" as in dpkg architecture?  Sounds like we'll face the same problem we
had with the lousy dpkg interface that doesn't work with cpu/system.

Is that list inclussive or exclussive?  Uhm.. either way we have to duplicate
the list of Linux-specific packages, and either way it'll be a mess.  Well,
perhaps we can auto-generate it from a master file with my little type-handling
toy.

> > Below, big packages that are very likely to fail without patching.
> >
> >   @weak_no_auto_build = qw(xfree86 gdb gcc-3.5 gcc-snapshot binutils \
> >   python2.3 perl coreutils openoffice.org mozilla galeon glibc);
>
> Does will have to be kept in the buildds as there is no similar thing on
> quinn-diff.

Parse error, s/Does/Those/g ?

--
 .''`.   Proudly running Debian GNU/kFreeBSD unstable/unreleased (on UFS2+S)
: :' :