[Glibc-bsd-devel] New install report, updated documentation and issues

Guillem Jover guillem@debian.org
Mon, 3 May 2004 15:28:01 +0200

Hi there,

I installed the new system yesterday, haveing some problems. But hey now
it's fairly ok. I've updated the INSTALL, STATUS and PORTING docs as well.
The swap script was broken so I've fixed it. I'll be filing some bugs
against crosshurd later. (Robert I told you }:-)

I've upload a saner version of ufsutils to gnuab. The version has
changed (lower), as the one now in the archive was upload by Robert
and it was not intended to be uploaded, only a testing version. :>
So you'll have to force the downgrade.

I'll be fixing the sysvinit to not produce those errors on startup, and
inetutils to fix some issues, then I think we'll have a proper startup
sequence. I've to fix fsck.ufs not honouring -a or the script invoking it.

Take a look at the updated docs at:

	<http://people.debian.org/~guillem/kfreebsd/>

I would like to have all those docs on a svn repo somewhere, so we all
can update them without having dupes all over the place. Where do you
think would be apropriate?

regards,
guillem