[Glibc-bsd-devel] Merged all scatered status and todo info into alioth webpage

Guillem Jover guillem@debian.org
Tue, 11 May 2004 10:31:56 +0200

Hi,

I've merged all the STATUS and TODO infos that were all over the
place, so now we can all change it and have it in sync. It's on the
svn repo <svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/glibc-bsd/web/>, and can be seen
on the web <http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/>.

I've removed the ld.so item, as it's now fixed. Can I remove the
binutils item on the TODO file. Is the GDB related item on the TODO file
now "collaterally" fixed. =) Robert can you confirm?

If GDB is fixed I think the major problem that we face now is name
resolving, I'll take a look at that or GDB if that's still not fixed.

Once these two high priority bugs are fixed we'll be able to have a
buildd (not that Santiago is doing a bad job as a buildd, :> but
a machine will be able to not rest :).

Current built kfreebsd-i386 (not including -all or repeaded) packages: 1890.

Also how are those packages going Hector?

regards,
guillem