new here

Néher -Döme- Márton showGUN@enternet.hu
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:06:53 +0200

HI all!
I'm Marton Neher, and I've just subscribed to this list.
Few days ago i tried to put up this debian/kfreebsd.
Now it can boot, and nothing really more.
I had some really troubles with network configuration (everything is correct,
but doesn't seems to work, perhaps later with dhcp), and the installation of
anything else. If i give the command: dpkg -i xxxx.deb, it fails because i
have kfreebsd, not i386. If i say --force-all, i could'nt run the stuff,
because it is linux binary. (Or any other stuff from my old linux with
chroot). I tried putting 'linux_enable="YES"' to the /etc/rc.config, but
doesn't seems to work.
And i don't really know how can the linux.ko (i hope, that is the module)
instert?
If anybody could tell me how should i start building this system from here,
please write me!
Thanks: Marton Neher
--
showGUN commandante