Minutes of GNU/kFreeBSD IRC meeting 20050731

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Thu Aug 18 07:36:16 UTC 2005

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 01:09:23AM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:

> 1) nyu explained that x.org is almost totally ported for -5, except a
>    tiny patch for manifest. He would try to merge the patch before the
>    next upload of xorg.

Done, and -5 uploaded.  It should build unpatched now..

>     - busybox (nyu will try to port it during its holidays)

Also done.  I'll send the patch to upstream soon.

> 8) aurel32 said he has almost finished to setup io.debian.net, the Debian
>    developer machine that will be hosted by ETH Z?rich. He expects to
>    ship it to tarzeau on tuesday. When it is installed, we will have to
>    send a mail to debian-devel-announce that also includes some propaganda
>    a about GNU/kFreeBSD.

Although not yet announced, it is already up.  Quoting from IRC
(http://ibot.rikers.org/%23gnu-kbsd/20050816.html.gz):

13:22.45	aurel32	DDs that are on this channel, if you want to try to access the machine, here is the procedure
13:23.05	aurel32	cat .ssh/id_dsa.pub | gpg --clearsign | mail auth at io.debian.net
13:23.11	aurel32	or id_rsa.pub
13:23.25	aurel32	then just ssh io.debian.net

--
Robert Millan