debootstrap

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Mon Jul 25 11:54:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

I ported debootstrap (see BTS and patches in svn).  It basicaly works, but I
couldn't test it fully because a few essential packages are missing in
unstable.  This is the current status TTBOMK:

dpkg		- Pending upload (see #313300 and #291939).
freebsd-utils	- Dirty.  Maybe now that we have libbsd it's easier to fix.
glibc		- Aurelien is working on it.
procps		- There's a patch (see #290719 and #291458), but upstream is
		not easy to deal with.  Maybe we can work without this package
		in base (does d-i need ps/killall or such?)
ufsutils	- Guillem will upload it to unstable someday ;)

--
Robert Millan