Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting

Robert Millan rmh@debian.org
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:51:43 +0100

Hey.

For those of you not following d-d-a, the requirements for being in the official
debian archive are now public.  From:

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/03/msg00012.html

I think we meet all of these except the last one.  Any comments?

--
 .''`.   Proudly running Debian GNU/kFreeBSD unstable/unreleased (on UFS2+S)
: :' :