Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting

Robin Elfrink elfrink@introweb.nl
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:43:12 +0100

Robert Millan wrote:

>>- the port must include basic unix functionality, e.g resolving
>>  DNS names and firewalling

Does the resolver work 100%, e.g. without the 'totd' hack?

>>- the port must demonstrate that they have at least 50 users

What is the definition of this one? How would I count as 'user'? I have
a development box running Debian Gnu/kFreeBSD, I plan to move my
webserver as soon as another couple of packages build, and I plan to run
my desktop with it as well. Do I now count as 3?

Apart from that it looks like we're almost there, that's cool :)

Robin