kFreeBSD 6.0 packages

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Sat Nov 12 18:02:53 UTC 2005

On Sat, Nov 12, 2005 at 05:02:49PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:

> Ok thanks.  Could you add a signature to the buildutils too?  This makes it
> easier to commit without reviewing.

Uhm never mind.  I've added the kfreebsd-6 tree to svn, and merged all the
latter improvements from the 5.x tree.  I haven't checked patch consistency
with src (either your snapshot or 6.0 release), but should apply quite well
since they aren't very different.

  It's in trunk/kfreebsd-6/ if anyone wants to check.

As for freebsd6-buildutils, unless you found big problems updating I think it
would be easier to work from the latest freebsd5-buildutils in sid, so I
haven't committed them.

--
Robert Millan