tracing patches

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Sun Nov 27 19:36:22 UTC 2005

Petr Salinger a écrit :
> Hi all.
Hi !

> I thought about tracing patches for GNU/kFreeBSD.
> Now, there are some patches in unreleased, some in svn web/patches,
> some in BTS.

Actually, if everybody followed the rules, the patches used to build
packages uploaded to unreleased should be in svn web/patches. Also those
files should have their status explained at their top.

> It would be also possible using usertags in BTS
> (http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/09/msg00002.html)
>
> I tried to fill some data into:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=kfreebsd;users=glibc-bsd-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
>
> I suppose (not yet tested) that it would be sufficient to add in each mail
> to submit at bugs.debian.org pseudo header
>
> user glibc-bsd-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
> usertag +kfreebsd
>
> or
>
> user glibc-bsd-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
> usertag -1 +kfreebsd

Good idea! I have seen you already tagged the patches I submitted, I
only added a few of them which were missing.

Bye,
Aurelien

  `. `'   aurel32 at debian.org         | aurelien at aurel32.net