BTS on alioth.debian.org

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Sun Nov 27 19:43:01 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I have setup a BTS on alioth.debian.org, project glibc-kbsd, to report
bugs specific to GNU/kFreeBSD packages which are not yet in the Debian
archive.

I think it would be better than sending bugs report to the mailing list,
which are then often forgotten. I have setup categories for our
packages, if some of them are missing, just tell me.

Also, maybe we could setup a more general category to handle more
general bugs, on the port, or on our infrastructure (SVN, web, archive,
etc.). What do you think ?

Bye,
Aurelien

  `. `'   aurel32 at debian.org         | aurelien at aurel32.net