Cleaning up base

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Sun Oct 9 16:20:19 UTC 2005

Looks like the latest updates/bugfixes reduced the list of "unreleased" packages
in base, somewhat.  Here's an up-to-date list.  I've tried to add a comment with
what the current status is (please correct me if i'm wrong):

  apt			pending fix in BTS
  coreutils		not ftbfs (fix in BTS anyway)
  dpkg			pending fix in BTS
  glibc			bhahaha
  procps		upstream put me in /ignore
  ufsutils		still in experimental
  util-linux		unsent up-to-date patch (Guillem is dealing with upstream)

  freebsd-utils		full of bollocks
  kfreebsd-image	clean, waiting to be uploaded
  kfreebsd-loader	won't build easily.. maybe use grub instead?
  kldutils		clean, waiting to be uploaded

Packages for which no more work is needed:

  apt, coreutils, dpkg, ufsutils, kfreebsd-image, kldutils

Packages in need of technical work:

  glibc, freebsd-utils, kfreebsd-loader

Packages in need of "social work":

  procps, util-linux