Cleaning up base

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Mon Oct 10 05:52:53 UTC 2005

On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 10:14:09PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> >  dpkg			pending fix in BTS
> pending? I would rather said ignored...

I sent Scott a mail a few days ago.  No response yet.

> >  kfreebsd-image	clean, waiting to be uploaded
> what do you mean? kfreebsd-5? in that case it is already in unstable.

Oops :)

> I would put apt and dpkg in the "social work" category...

Ok this is how it looks like now:

  apt                   pending fix in BTS
  coreutils             not ftbfs (fix in BTS anyway)
  dpkg                  pending fix in BTS
  glibc                 bhahaha
  procps                upstream put me in /ignore
  ufsutils              still in experimental
  util-linux            unsent up-to-date patch (Guillem is dealing with upstream)

  freebsd-utils         full of bollocks
  kfreebsd-loader       won't build easily.. maybe use grub instead?
  kldutils              clean, waiting to be uploaded

Packages for which no more work is needed:

  coreutils, ufsutils, kldutils

Packages in need of technical work:

  glibc, freebsd-utils, kfreebsd-loader

Packages in need of "social work":