[Gnuk-users] FST-01 bulk order

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Mon Jan 19 06:26:33 UTC 2015

Hello,

Since I have asked about bulk order of FST-01, I asked Seeed
Technology (the company of Seeed Studio).

Here is information I got.

Seeed Studio has channel by "distributors" and I (the one who asked
production/sales) can set up whole sale prices for my products.

It's not for individual in general, but it can be applied to one time
order by individuals if it's bulk order.

If needed, please ask me to introduce you my counter part of Seeed
Technology for your bulk order.

Lastly, let me explain why Seeed Studio.  Basically, I want to support
the company in China for their challenge and friendliness to Free
Software Movement.  I had tried to find local company in Japan to
produce FST-01, but I didn't get any success.  Seeed Studio's service
of PCB was cheap enough to experiment several patterns.  And Seeed
Technology's young people were kind enough to me to get FST-01 into
production.  I was so satisfied accomplishing the reproducible product,
and I thought that it is fair for them to get some income by
distributing FST-01.