[Gnuk-users] Fraucheky 0.1

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Mon Jan 26 05:16:24 UTC 2015

Fraucheky 0.1 is out.

Fraucheky is a software to contain GNU GPL in embedded system as USB
Mass Storage Device.

I developed Fraucheky so that I can make sure distributing GPL'd
software on FST-01 with the text of GNU GPL and README.  It has been
used by me when distributing NeuG on FST-01.

The software was named after "Ofuroskii" in NHK Educational TV.  He is
always positive enough to encourage kids to make their own crafts
and/or do their own experiments by saying "Yatte miyo!" (Let's Try!).

I didn't have an idea to publish this code at first, but it was
Ofuroskii's call, which made my mind change.

In this release, I enhanced the configure script not to hardwire many
thing.  Now, we don't need to change code when we changed README file.

Let's try!