[Gnuk-users] gpg: signing failed: Zero prefix in S-expression

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Wed Mar 11 02:39:48 UTC 2015

On 03/10/2015 09:09 PM, Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
> Is there a particular reason for that? A 64 bit machine would allow
> you to test both.

I have a practice of using least significant machines in my family.
There would a possible benefit: robber would ignore them.

Well, remember, least significant bit is most important in NeuG.

Some years ago, I bought 64-bit PC for my mother.  Eventually, I
installed GNU/Linux for her.  She is still using that PC for her Haiku
documents, etc.

Last December, I bought 64-bit notebook PC for my wife, and I
installed Debian Jessie on that PC (Yay!).  Perhaps, I will be able to
get her old machine (which is also 64-bit), in near future.