[Gnuk-users] gpg: signing failed: Zero prefix in S-expression

Jonathan Schleifer js-gnuk-users at webkeks.org
Sat Mar 14 13:15:12 UTC 2015

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:39:48 +0900, NIIBE Yutaka <gniibe at fsij.org> wrote:

> I have a practice of using least significant machines in my family.
> There would a possible benefit: robber would ignore them.

I don't think that is how robbers do it. They are not going to power on machines to see which hardware is the newest. That costs too much time and most robbers would not even have a clue.

The risks of using a 32 bit system on the other end however are much bigger, since ASLR is basically useless on a 32 bit system.

--
Jonathan