[Gnuk-users] Gnuk 1.1.4/Win7 64bit

Yuji -UG- Imai ug at xcast.jp
Tue Mar 31 14:23:10 UTC 2015

I use Gnuk 1.0.1/FST-01 w/ gpg4win 2.2.4 on Wndows 7 b4-bit.
On Device Manager  "Microsoft Usbccid Smartcard Reader (WUDF)" appeared.
Running pgp-agent with pagent compatible option, I can enjoy putty & TeraTerm.
RSA keys were generated and put into token on other Debian Weezy environment.

Here follows gpg --card-satatus output.

C:\Users\allice>gpg2 --card-status
Application ID ...: D276000124010200FFFE50FF6C060000
Version ..........: 2.0
Manufacturer .....: unmanaged S/N range
Serial number ....: 50FF6C06
Name of cardholder: Yuji IMAI
Language prefs ...: ja
Sex ..............: 男
URL of public key : [未設定]
Login data .......: kimai
Signature PIN ....: 強制なし
Key attributes ...: 2048R 2048R 2048R
Max. PIN lengths .: 127 127 127
PIN retry counter : 3 3 3
Signature counter : 6
Signature key ....: 3AB8 6E5A 1064 7F72 873C  0270 2021 E304 2D30 CAC9
      created ....: 2013-06-01 22:20:17
Encryption key....: ED4C EF98 11A6 0825 9B49  3F0A 6A32 126C 846E 1927
      created ....: 2013-06-01 22:20:17
Authentication key: F54D 90CA 4EE7 E522 DFA8  C3EA 4EC9 2AF5 4CA9 F367
      created ....: 2013-06-01 22:25:23
General key info..: [none]

However, I did not use FST-01 with newer version of Gnuk.
I will try Gnuk 1.1.4 this weekend.

--
Yuji