[Gnuk-users] Gnuk 1.1.4/Win7 64bit

Gary gary at mups.co.uk
Sat Apr 11 14:12:15 UTC 2015

On 11/04/15 14:23, Gary wrote:
> On 11/04/15 12:09, Yuji -UG- Imai wrote:
>
> Here's a link to the bisect info which shows the last good commit
> where --card-status works on win7 and the first bad commit where it
> doesn't. The three skipped commits I'm unable to build.
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27368745/gnuk-git-bisect.png

I've narrowed this down a little further, the three commits that
wouldn't build had a >>>>>> line leftover from a merge conflict
resolving in usb_desc.c line 54.

The exact commit that introduces a change causing --card-status
to not find the gnuk on win7 is

  59d522efba3b258e2de644647e434b5c61e7b680 NumLock card change

If I have a little more time later this evening I'll look into
this further.

Regards,

Gary