[Gnuk-users] Port chopstx to STM32 Primer2

Kaz Kojima kkojima at rr.iij4u.or.jp
Thu Jun 18 03:22:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've attached my trial to port chopstx to a bit old STM32 Primer2.
It's tested with neug which requires a tiny patch for primer2 of which
the first hunk is for configuration and the 2nd part adds some io port
definitions because primer2 uses ioport E for LED.
Perhaps similar definitions might be required in chopstx/entry.c and
some sys.c files for primer2.

Here is the result of tool/neug_check.py:

Device:  038
Configuration:  1
Interface:  1

   Vendor: Free Software Initiative of Japan
  Product: NeuG True RNG
   Serial: FSIJ-1.0.1c-43165361
 Revision: release/1.0.1c
   Config: STM32_PRIMER2:dfu=default