[Gnuk-users] moving off of gitorious?

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Thu Jun 18 08:27:34 UTC 2015

On 06/16/2015 07:28 AM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
>> There are already repos for the source
>> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/gnuk/gnuk/
>>
>> I found it on Gnuk home Page
>> http://www.fsij.org/category/gnuk.html
>
> Thanks!  I think that the relevant repository can be cloned with (note
> the three "gnuk"s in a row!):
>
>   git clone https://anonscm.debian.org/git/gnuk/gnuk/gnuk.git

Three "gnuk"s in a row is not intended.  At gitorious.org, we had
gnuk/gnuk.git and chopstx/chopstx.git.  Since I put those repos under
Gnuk project at Alioth, it became three.

Well, I don't like forcing someone to do something, but, we have a
sect (or sects) of Buddhist who consider calling mantra (or even the
title of Sutra) is equivalent to accumulating good deeds.

If he considers "Gnuk" is a title of sutra, someone will be happy. :-)

> NeuG (under Gnuk Repository):
>     http://gitorious.org/gnuk/neug
>
> and the gitorious repo is out of date -- maybe some link cleanup/triage
> is in order?

I put the announce ment page for Gnuk 1.1.5 with new link.

My plan is releasing NeuG soon with new link.