[Gnuk-users] porting GNUK to other MCUs

Aurel kerusursaone at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 05:30:33 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm new to arm MCUs and to GNUK, and I'm trying to figure out what settings
I need to put in order to build GNUK for the Espruinio Pico board (
http://www.espruino.com/Pico).

Based on datasheets,
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/gnuk/chopstx/chopstx.git/tree/board/board-maple-mini.h,
https://github.com/espruino/Espruino/blob/master/boards/PICO_R1_3.py#L68
and
https://github.com/micropython/micropython/tree/master/stmhal/boards/ESPRUINO_PICO
I thought I figured out a few things, but it seems not.

When I try to flash using ./dfuse.py ../src/build/gnuk.hex I get :
==========================
Device: 023
Configuration 1
Interface 0
@Internal Flash  /0x08000000/04*016Kg,01*064Kg,03*128Kg
(0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0)
Erasing: ##########################
Writing: ##########################
Reading: ##############Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./dfuse.py", line 395, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1])
  File "./dfuse.py", line 392, in main
    dfu.verify(ih)
  File "./dfuse.py", line 333, in verify
    raise ValueError, "verify failed at %08x" % (addr + i*1024+j)
ValueError: verify failed at 08020000

Could somebody maybe help me figure out what or where to look at ?
Thanks,
Aurélien.