[Gnuk-users] Chopstx 0.04

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Thu Dec 11 00:58:40 UTC 2014

Chopstx 0.04 is out.

Chopstx is a thread library, mainly used for Gnuk and NeuG.  In our
culture, we don't share chopsticks and bowl, but everyone usually has
his/her own chopsticks and bowl in home.

There are not many changes but support of ST Bee and ST Bee Mini.  And
I'm preparing to merge from cortex-m0 branch.

Japan is now gift season (called Oseibo), and I got a set of instant
noodle packages from relative who works for a famous instant noodle
company.  It reminds me the need of chopsticks, thus, this release.
This is good season, as we now have newer GCC 4.9 (I mean, from
gcc-arm-embedded).

Newer versions of Gnuk and NeuG will be released with this version
of Chopstx.