[gopher] Gophernicus Server 0.6 released

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Mon Apr 12 02:40:00 UTC 2010

On Apr 11, 2010, at 1:35 PM 4/11/10, Kim Holviala wrote:

> I don't normally want to spam everybody with new releases, but since
> this version implements stuff that was *cough* deemed impossible I
> thought I'd make an exception. I'm sorry about the current state of
> documentation - if you try this you either have to be able to read C
> fluently, or have the courage to ask me how it works :-).
>
> Download link:
> gopher://gophernicus.org/1/software/gophernicus/server/

Since I'm not completely set up under pygopherd I could easily be
convinced to switch.  Will Gophernicus Server build on NetBSD
Sparc64?  Or is that something I need to test and let _you_ know
about? ;-)

I'm assuming since you're using C it's faster and lighter than
something like pygopherd?

--
Mike

"All we wanna do is eat your brains! We're not unreasonable, I mean no
one's gonna eat your eyes." - Re: Brains, Jonathan Coultan