[gopher] Fwd: Re: gopher://hal3000.cx dead?

Brian Koontz brian at pongonova.net
Sun Apr 25 14:45:19 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:17:32PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> Brian Koontz wrote:
> >Just like that.
>
> It's possible I have it when I spidered and archived gopherspace a few
> years ago.  What year did the service go up, do you think?

According to the m/l archives, you linked to it from quux.org in Nov.
of 2004.

Guess it's time to get those DVDs online!

Is anyone else hosting the content of John's DVDs?  A couple of
mirrors would probably be useful.

  --Brian

--
Don't have gopher?  Visit the world's first wiki-based gopher proxy!
http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki