[gopher] Fwd: Re: gopher://hal3000.cx dead?

Wesley Teal wesleyteal at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 05:50:21 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:17 PM, John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org>wrote:

> Brian Koontz wrote:
>
>> Just like that.
>>

> It's possible I have it when I spidered and archived gopherspace a few
> years ago.  What year did the service go up, do you think?

I'm not sure, but I think it was up when you made your archive.  (I just
looked it up on the mailing-list archive; it looks like hal3000.cx has been
around since 2003.)

Also, I know it's not much, but I have to phlogging scripts and a recipe
from hal3000.cx hosted on my SDF gopher.  They are here:

gopher://sdf.org/0/users/wt/soft/gopher/phlogit.sh
gopher://sdf.org/0/users/wt/soft/gopher/phloginator.sh
gopher://sdf.org/0/users/wt/Recipes/Switchel.txt