[gopher] gopher++ (gopher1) protocol

Kim Holviala kim at holviala.com
Mon Jan 11 18:57:44 UTC 2010

I think it was a mistake posting the "spec" without having a proof of
concept server and client available for testing. Most of the emails have
basically said that "it can't work" when I'm fairly certain that it will
work.

I guess I'll just shut up now and continue trying to fix my server so I
can try it all out.

(I removed all globals and switched to a state struct which kinda broke
the whole thing - that's the kind of spaghetti code you end up with when
you don't code at all for two-three years)

- Kim