[gopher] OverbiteFF 2.0.1507

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Wed Jul 14 01:47:29 UTC 2010

Based on suggestions, I have adjusted the style sheet to have smaller type
and a better choice of sans serif monospace fonts. I also updated a couple
of the locales (es-ES, ja-JP, de-DE, en-US) with the new string in 2.0 --
I still need this string "preview" for the other locales if the translators
in question are still listening to this list :)

This version also fixes a bug where I forgot to disable debugging output.
Normally you wouldn't notice this but I turned it off in this one just in
case.

	http://gopher.floodgap.com/overbite/
	gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/overbite/

-- Why, I'd horsewhip you if I had a horse! -- Groucho Marx -------------------