[gopher] pygopherd doesnt seem to be working for me

daniel g barana24 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 04:52:02 UTC 2010

G'day I would be very happy if someone could help me. I'm a new wrangler
 trying to get pygopherd working effectively with bash/bucktooth style
scripts.
Even tho the .conf file has ALL the handlers listed for
enablement, When i write a simple bash script to execute, it returns a
no handler found error.

SOfar, I dunno how to use syslogd  on
netbsd to read the log to determine the problems.

Any all
for-dummies help you can give me i would appreciate!

What has
been unhelpful is the #netbsd rooms ive gone to  -  i just get rftm
started on the netbsd journey
I cant understand the syslog man pages
atm.

Anyway, is someone able to help? , Thx Daniel G