[gopher] Overbite Chrome

Brian Koontz brian at pongonova.net
Sat Jul 31 04:55:20 UTC 2010

You've got to be kidding me...I had to actually Google instructions to
install extensions in Chrome!  Not exactly intuitive.  For those who
might be interested:

http://www.knowledgesutra.com/forums/topic/66250-google-chrome-browser-extentions-installuninstall-process/

At any rate, my gopher proxy works as well.  Use this proxy string:

http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki/GopherProxy/gopher?uri=

Nice work, Cameron!  Please feel free to add me to a list of available
proxies if you decide to go that route with your extension.

  --Brian