[gopher] Overbite Chrome

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Sat Jul 31 07:20:34 UTC 2010

> At any rate, my gopher proxy works as well.  Use this proxy string:
>
> http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki/GopherProxy/gopher?uri=
>
> Nice work, Cameron!  Please feel free to add me to a list of available
> proxies if you decide to go that route with your extension.

Likely in the next version I will have a list of known good proxies and
I'll put yours in that list. Thanks for the test! I just tried out yours
and as you say, it works just fine.

I got some good feedback otherwise, so I have made it live:

	http://gopher.floodgap.com/overbite/
	gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/overbite/

Also, for Firefox 4.0 and SeaMonkey 2.0.x users, OverbiteFF 2.0.1519 is
available. This fixes Fx 4.0b2 problems and adds SeaMonkey support. It
has been sent to AMO, so people using the built-in Add-on updater should
see it become available hopefully in a week or so.

-- Today's forecast is total crap! -- Strong Bad, "Homestar Runner" Menu #11 --