[gopher] Gophernicus 1.0 released

Kim Holviala kim at holviala.com
Wed Oct 6 12:10:48 UTC 2010

On 6.10.2010 15:49, Jacob Dahl Pind wrote:

> I can see a way to do it with filters, and letting it run filters
> without file the selector is point to, as it is now the filter code will
> only be used if the file is actual there.
> Would let the selectors work like GET variables in http, as a means of
> giving arguments inline to a external program.

Hmm. I've been using Maildir for so long that I couldn't even find one
mbox file to try with....

So basically you want mbox files to be virtual folders with message
"files" in them? I don't think filters can do it, cgi's can but that can
get a little messy.

I'll try with this:
http://download.gmane.org/gmane.network.gopher.general/3300/3400

- Kim