[gopher] caps.txt enhancements

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste-family.net
Sat Sep 11 18:42:58 UTC 2010

On Saturday 11 September 2010 17:52 (CEST), Cameron Kaiser wrote:
> What would the typical values for these be? Although I think they're useful,
> if I understand them correctly (organization hosting the server, E-mail
> address of server admin?).

Yes, exactly. ServerAdmin would give the Name, nickname, email addres or whatever else of the person who is in charge of administating the server, and HostedBy would be the name of the organisation, or person who is owning the physical server.

Regards,
Mateusz Viste
--
You'll find my public OpenPGP key at http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/pub_key