[gopher] Gophernicus server 1.4 released

Kim Holviala kim at holviala.com
Sun Dec 2 09:18:04 UTC 2012

This has been sitting on my hard drive for way too long... Includes
support for Haiku R1, fixes for compilers other than GCC + simplified
Debian package. Haiku support is complete including checking whether the
computer is really turned on (is_computer_on()).

Hey, does anyone have an opinion between SHM and mmap()? Haiku didn't
have SHM but does have mmap() so I'm thinking about switching...

Download:
	gopher://gophernicus.org/1/software/gophernicus/server/

Full ChangeLog:
         * Added logcheck ignore file for Debian
         * Fixed compile without HAVE_SHMEM
         * Autogenerated caps.txt now works without SHMEM
         * Support for Haiku R1 (make && make install works)
         * CGIs now have $LOCAL_ADDR
         * Debian package no longer depends on lsb-release
         * CPU type is now properly detected on AIX
         * Makefile supports cross-compiling (CC & HOSTCC)
         * Option -nr disables root user checking (for debugging)
         * Platform detection for Linux/mips boards (routers)
         * Fixes for OpenBSD (thanks to Brian Callahan)
         * Last remaining sprintf() replaced with snprintf()
         * max() is no longer a function but a #define
         * Clang fixes (thanks to Jacob Dahl Pind)
         * Removed system-info.sh & dmidecode from Debian package

- Kim