[gopher] controlling hue lights over Gopher

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Sat Dec 29 20:25:12 UTC 2012

If you haven't played with the Philips hue wireless lighting system, and
you have $200 doing nothing, pick up a set and then look at this:

	http://www.floodgap.com/software/huepl/

I've got my hue lights interfaced to a private instance of the gopher server
so my mobile phone can control it over Overbite Android. Yes, there's an
Android app, but this allows me to keep the hue base station on a private
internal network where it can't phone home to Philips.