[gopher] upgrade instructions for Gopheronicus

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Wed Jul 25 19:37:04 UTC 2012

On 25-07-12 08:51, Kim Holviala wrote:

> If you installed via "make install" then just do another "make install"
> on top of the old one. As in - download a new version and run "make &&
> sudo make install". The installation does not overwrite anything.
>
> I should probably document that somewhere....
>

> - Kim

I upgraded to 1.3 and that worked fine. But it did changed one thing.
After the update the FQD was changed to the hostname of the computer and
the options where I specified where gone. (was only -w 80 )?

That was in the file "gophernicus" of /etc/xinetd.d

And that was easy and fast to fix.

Thanks.

Walter