[gopher] PhlogEngine (a simple gopher log engine) released

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste-family.net
Mon Feb 3 05:43:51 UTC 2014

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your feedback, I'm happy to hear that PhlogEngine works also
on your gopher implementation (I did only test it on my own gopher
server, Motsognir).

You are right about the main.txt file. I added a note about this in the
readme file, along with some additionnal explanations about stuff.

I also made PhlogEngine work in case there is not main.txt file, if one
don't need any fancy header on his phlog. Finally, fixed a few minor
bugs in the code, and released a new version of PhlogEngine right now.

Available at the same address than before:
   gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/projects/gophertools/

cheers,
Mateusz