[gopher] This game I have been working on might be of interest to Gopherites...

Brian Koontz brian at pongonova.net
Wed Feb 11 15:44:06 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 12:24:07AM +0400, Driedfruit wrote:
> I believe the word "cracker" is closer to what you mean.

Unfortunately, that distinction was lost many years ago, and will never be
coming back.  I think Stephen Levy was the last person to actually attempt
to point out the difference. But kudos to you for making the effort.

  --Brian

--
Don't have gopher?  Visit the world's first wiki-based gopher proxy!
http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki