[gopher] This game I have been working on might be of interest to Gopherites...

Driedfruit driedfruit at mindloop.net
Mon Feb 9 20:24:07 UTC 2015

Hi :)

I will definitely check this game out, as MUDs are my cup of tea.

However one thing immediately attracted my attention, and that is the
use of the word "hacker" in the same way Hollywood uses it.

I realize this is a petty complaint, and it's pretty late for you to
change the name of the whole thing even if you do agree with me, but
still I figured someone should say it sooner or later, so why not me?

I believe the word "cracker" is closer to what you mean.

driedfruit