[gopher] This game I have been working on might be of interest to Gopherites...

Kevin Veroneau kevin at veroneau.net
Sun Feb 15 01:13:41 UTC 2015

I had a beta tester online last night, and we were able to really test out the
chat system, and it seems to work near flawless.  He also runs on Windows, and
found that the web-based terminal had some interesting limits.  I was looking
into replacing this web client and using a full VT100 Terminal Emulator for a
little while now.  I finally updated the web client today and released it onto
the server. :)

I used the VT100 Terminal Emulator from the awesome ShellInABox project, but
the connection to the actual server is custom.  It goes through WebSockets of
course, rather than AJAX.  I did some basic tests of the VT100 client code,
and so far it works almost the same as you would expect a UNIX Terminal
Emulator to function.

Nobody has redeemed any of the previous codes yet, so they are still up for
grabs.