[gopher] This game I have been working on might be of interest to Gopherites...

Kevin Veroneau kevin at veroneau.net
Sun Feb 15 04:58:06 UTC 2015

If any of you are on the #gopherproject IRC channel, you may have noticed a new presence there.  Today I enabled IRC chat integration into the game's already made chat system.  So now players of the game can seamlessly chat about gopher with people in the #gopherproject IRC channel.  Now you can seamlessly chat gopher while beta testing.  I will soon add gopher mailing list integration so that you can read through and reply back to messages on this list.

The gopher community is going to have a presence in this game whether they like it or not.  I'm honestly not sure if I should put a "just kidding" after this bold statement or not...  all I know is that after writing it, I couldn't stop laughing.