[gopher] This game I have been working on might be of interest to Gopherites...

Kevin Veroneau kevin at veroneau.net
Sun Feb 15 08:25:00 UTC 2015

Haha, good point.  I could create a method to register via telnet.  Unfortunately Gopher may not work so well for this purpose.  I could however create an "account" server which could be used for account management.

Once a character is created currently over HTTP, you really never have to access the website again.  You can access the forums and soon the help center articles right from within the game(telnet).

Thank you very much for your feedback.