[gopher] GopherMole - a gopher media crawler

Kevin Veroneau kevin at veroneau.net
Thu Jan 1 23:02:08 UTC 2015

Doesn't floodgap list how many active servers are currently in circulation?  That number does sound super small...  maybe there's some hidden pirate servers out there that are used for illegal file sharing.  Gopher, being so obscure seems like the perfect protocol for pirates.  I'm sure there are also many BBS systems that also enable piracy, just like back in the good old days.