[gopher] Gopher's been quiet for awhile

barana . barana24 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 02:16:14 UTC 2015

I think Fuse was done several years ago, might need updating,I remember zcrayfish was fiddling with it back then.

back to lurkmode.
From: kevin at veroneau.net
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 18:34:38 -0600
To: gopher-project at lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: [gopher] Gopher's been quiet for awhile

Is everybody on this list still alive?  Or hasn't there been any new developments on Gopher as of late?  No new spectacular Gopher announcements?  Will Gopher have a booth at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo showing off GopherVR running on either Google Cardboard or the Oculus Rift?

On a side note, has anybody created a fuse module for Gopher?  If not, I may tackle that, as I think it would be interesting to see.