[gopher] (no subject)

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Sat Jan 9 10:04:29 UTC 2016

If you don't change your gopher files often, and you keep the server's
logs out of the flash memory (either by not logging at all, or by
sending logs via syslog), then yes, it might work for a few years.

You will definitely want to mount all your flash storage with "noatime",
and disable any kind of swap, too.

Good luck!

Mateusz